1. When and where are the city council meetings held?
City council meetings are held 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at the City Hall, 703 F Avenue, Grundy Center, IA 50638.
2. When and where are the Planning and Zoning Committee meetings?
Planning & Zoning Commission meet as needed at City Hall, 703 F Avenue, Suite 2, Grundy Center, IA 50638.
3. Where can I obtain a building permit?
Building permits can be picked up at the City Hall in Grundy Center or printed off from the city website Click Here
4. Where can I voice a concern?
1. Where do I pay my parking tickets?
Please pay parking tickets at the City Hall, 703 F Avenue, Grundy Center, IA 50638.
2. Where do I pay my traffic tickets?
Please pay traffic tickets to the City County Clerk of Courts office, 706 G Avenue, Grundy Center, IA 50638. Phone: 319-824-5229.
1. Where do I get red recycling bins?
Grundy Center residents may obtain the red recycling bins from City Hall, 703 F Ave, Ste 2, Grundy Center, IA 50638.
2. When is recycling picked up curbside?
The recycling is picked up curbside the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of each month.
3. Where can I rent a city dumpster?
To rent a dumpster contact Kristy Sawyer at City Hall at 319-825-6118.
4. Where do I request a new blue garbage canister?
Blue garbage canisters may be requested by calling City Hall 319-825-6118.
5. What day of the week is my garbage picked up?
- All residential garbage is collected weekly on Thursday.
- Commercial Sites: Monday, Wednesday or Friday
6. Where am I able to dispose cleaning chemicals and paint?
Please contact the Grundy County Landfill at 319-824-6967.
1. Who do I contact to have my utilities connected?
Please contact the Grundy Center Municipal Utilities at 319-825-5207.
2. Who do I contact if my internet services have gone down?
Please contact Grundy Center Municipal Utilities at 319-825-5207.