At the June 1, 2020 City Council meeting, elected officials made the decision to open all City buildings to the public effective June 2, 2020.
In light of the current status of the COVID-19 Pandemic, City Hall will be taking the following precautions for the safety and well being of the public, City employees:
- Anyone who needs to come into City Hall – we recommend that you call in first.
- Essential business only in City Hall – No Socializing Allowed.
- We strongly encourage all payments to still be made by using our drop box.
- If you are sick (fever, cough, a cold), do not come into City Hall.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, do not come into City H,all.
- Only one (l) person per family will be allowed in City Hall.
- Only one (1) person at the counter at any given time.
- Entrance and exit for the public will be through the south door of City Hall.
- All visitors need to check in at the receptionist desk.
- Entrance and exit for handicap individuals will be through the south door of City Hall.
- Masks are recommended.
- Staff will wipe down counters after each customer leaves.
- If you have any questions, you can call the City offices at 319-825-6118.